Recovery. Results Relief.
Call TOCA at 602-277-6211
* When you call Press option 2 if you know your Physician's name
* Press option 3 if you DO NOT know your Physician's name or to verify an appointment
* New Patient? Please have your insurance card and primary care physician name and number available
* If you need a referral, you will need to obtain one prior to your appointment
* Or you may request an appointment through the TOCA Patient Portal
* Emergent and Urgent problems, please call TOCA's Triage nurse at: 602-512-8455, weekdays between 8:00am and 4:30pm
* Non-emergent medical matters, please call or email the physician's nursing staff.
* Messages are checked daily M-F, excluding holidays & calls will be returned by the following business day
Please Turn OFF your caller ID blocking so that we can call you back.
* If you need a referral, it will be your responsibility to obtain one prior to your appointment.
* Obtain any previous X-Rays, MRI's, CT, Operative Reports and any notes from previous Physicians to take with you to your next appointment. If you are seeing another TOCA physician, then you will only need to take your MRI films
* Please allow 7-10 working days for your tests or procedures to be scheduled
* Schedule your follow up appointment as soon as you know the date of your test
* If you had films taken such as an MRI, please HAND CARRY the films to your appointment
* If we have not contacted you in 7 days to schedule your test or procedure, please call the appropriate coordinator for your physician.
* Your Physician will send paperwork to the surgery scheduler after a decision for surgery is made
* If you need medical clearance prior to surgery, the physician's clinical assistant will instruct you in how to get the tests you need done.
* If you DON'T need medical clearance, tests done or your medical clearance is complete, the surgery scheduler will call you to discuss your time line for surgery and set up a pre-operative appointment if ordered by your physician
If you have not heard from the surgery scheduler within 1 week and do not need medical clearance, please contact the surgery scheduler for your physician via phone or email
* The surgery scheduler will get authorization from your insurance plan
Once the surgery date is set, the surgery scheduler will mail pre-operative instructions to you
* If your surgery is covered under an Industrial claim, prior approval is required before a surgery date can be established
* Please call the office where the x-rays were taken 1 week prior to the date you need them and leave a message with your detailed information
*Prescription refills are formulated Monday through Friday ONLY, during business hours. Monday through Thursday from 8:30am to 5:00pm and Fridays from 8:00am to 3:30pm. If you call after hours, the on call TOCA physician will NOT refill your prescription.
* Expect up to 24 hours before your prescription is ready.
* Have your pharmacy FAX the order to: 602-266-9425. Please request refills 5 days before you run out of your medication
* Please confirm with your pharmacy that the order has been placed prior to picking it up